What cryptocurrency || Akoin cryptocurrency
Chhammak challo international singer Akon has decided to create his own cryptocurrency ‘Akoin’. This American singer and entrepreneur who had finalized the agreement for a new city in Senegal named after him is now introducing and launching a new cryptocurrency ‘Akoin’. You must have heard his blockbuster songs like locked up lonely and oh Africa and now watching the fantastic rapper fulfilling his dreams as a businessman and making a large impact in Africa by inspiring many others. Acorns creations and achievements admired by the huge number of fans that follow him.
Akoin, the currency of Akon City
Akoin cryptocurrency is a “cryptocurrency powered by a marketplace of tools and services fueling the dreams of entrepreneurs, business owners, and social activists as they connect and engage across the rising economies of Africa and beyond; created by visionary global artist, change-maker, innovator and humanitarian, Akon.” It is considered to be a very trusted currency alternative that would help entrepreneurs to generate and flourish their business. Akoin will be the central currency of Akon City.
The Akoin multi-currency wallet is the native Akoin wallet that allows users to trade amongst partnered cryptocurrencies internally without facing major hurdles and fees often found with exchanges. This multi-currency wallet exists within the Dapp Marketplace as one of its functions. The Akoin ecosystem of the decentralized application (Dapps) and services will provide the building blocks for entrepreneurship entrepreneurs will have an empowering edge after the introduction of Akoin. This is expected to smoothen the learning, earning, spending, and saving of entrepreneurs through partnerships with dapps or traditional companies.
To be sure about all the safety norms and to make the users aware that it is not a scam Akoin complies with KYC norms and provides a safe, secure, and private method. You can visit this website
Akoin has chosen to only issue 10% of the tokens in their public sale. The remaining token supply will be used to drive adoption among merchants or vendors and to bring value to the platform. The team expects to release the total supply of a coin over the course of 4 years with 39.41% in the first year itself.
US singer Akon is much more than a Singer
Over the past year, Akon has worked his fingers to bones to make his foot come front as a Humanitarian, Innovator, Global artists, Change maker, and Leader. UN Arts and Culture have awarded the first-ever African Renaissance Diaspora (ARDN) in recognition of his achievements as a global entertainer, entrepreneur, and social activist in the support of UN sustainable development goals. He has been awarded as the “innovator of the year” by Black Enterprises for his introduction and development of Akoin. Along with this he has created many albums and has been nominated for Grammy awards. He has been a change maker by creating safety, health, and wellbeing for over 100 million of the 600 million to lakh electricity.
Other Well-Known Types of Cryptocurrency
1. Bitcoin (BTC): Bitcoin is considered to be an original cryptocurrency that was created in 2009 as an open-source software. This digital currency works with blockchain technology that allows users to make transparent peer-to-peer transactions. The transactions are visible to all viewers however they are secured through the algorithm within the blockchain and only the owner of that respective Bitcoin has the power to decrypt it with the “private key” that he or she holds. Bitcoin has a coin limit of 21 Million that is Bitcoin price.
2. Litecoin (LTC): After two years of the creation of Bitcoin gear launched litecoin in 2011 behaving as an alternative to Bitcoin. This is also a digital currency or a cryptocurrency that is an open-source, Global payment network which has a coin limit of 84 million that is litecoin price.
3. Ethereum (ETC): After light coin in 2011, we saw the emergence of Ethereum in 2015. Ethereum is yet another type of cryptocurrency that is an open-source platform based on blockchain technology which is known for running the programming code of any decentralized application as it allows to be used by application developers to pay for transaction fees and services on the Ethereum network.
How to invest in cryptocurrency- Akoin, Bitcoin, Ethereum etc
1. Be Well-Researched: Before going to invest in any cryptocurrency either bitcoin or forex trading, you should make sure that you are well researched and have deeply studied the types of coins available all around the world. it would help you to gain knowledge about the coins you are going to invest in and also develop a good decision making understanding towards the crypto world.
2. Calculate risk: Don’t make your decisions of investing in cryptocurrency based on hyper and noise instead take your time and calculate the risk. Seek the right guidance by the right people to help you invest in crypto that would drive earnings towards you. It is always better to ask the right people for guidance and be secure about your choice as making money in the crypto market is not as easy as it sounds.
3. Learn about yourself: You should always understand and learn about your risk strength and the amount you are willing to lose. Be honest to yourself as it will help you decide how much risk you can make in to invest in cryptocurrency.
4. Don’t put all your apples in one basket: As the phrase suggests, do not put all of your investment in one coin instead proportion your money on more than one coin. This would open your chances of less risk and more earning benefits. Cryptocurrencies are considered to be extremely volatile in their pricing which is why investing in several coins would give you benefit. Especially if you are investing in Bitcoin also try to invest in some others as Bitcoin is the most famous one but some lesser-known also have good money-making potential.
If you are serious about investing in cryptocurrency Akon’s Akoin is the new game you can look up to otherwise the above given three coins are also famous forms of digital currency. Good luck with your investment!